Thursday, May 19, 2011

Toothache/earache?

For 3 weeks I have had very bad toothache. The dentist has X/rayed and says cannot find anything wrong. Suggests it is a matter for the doctor and will not treat i.e. take out healthy fillings. Pain extends to ear, neck and jaw. throat is sore Saw doctor yesterday who insists it is a dental matter, refuses to treat. I am very unhappy with this particular surgery. Live in an area with a chronic doctor shortage was without a doc for 1 year when we moved to the area. How do I get somebody to take responsibility and treat me.? Is it possible to insist on a change of doctors surgery even when all surgeries insist they are full.? Are there any dentists/doctors out there who would care to advise.
--------------------
Sounds a little like sinusitis, which I get after a cold, my teeth feel as though they have toothache. I get earache. No nice. I do sympathise with you
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment