Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chronic Heartburn but why?

This is a long one so sorry in advance. About 2 and a half years ago i had a dental emergency that took about 1 month to get fixed during which time i took daily max doses of advil and other painkillers which i later found out might cause ulcers and such. After i got my tooth taken care of i kept having occasional heartburn in the back of my throat, i then lost my job and have been staying at home with my children for the past 2 years during which my heartburn has become a daily routine. I get heartburn when my stomach is empty, when i get stressed, or when i get tired. I am taking prilosec OTC and have taken it on a daily basis as the package suggested. However that only helped for a while as my heartburn came back after i stopped those. Now for the past 6months i just been taking prilosec once a week and i have no problems. Last month i dropped of the children with family for a month during which time i didn't have one single incident of heartburn and didn't take any prilosec. Now that my kids are back home i am back on my once a week prilosec routine, so i am just wondering what i can do besides the prilosec and if i should go see a doctor about this.
--------------------
Well, I would never advise anyone not to see a doctor, but there are safe and natural alternatives which would address your condition. During my research on healing with crystals I came across the use of Garnet which is particularly effective for soothing heartburn. My recommendation would be a garnet bracelet which would alleviate the heartburn naturally and effectively. You may in fact find that a natural cure will be more beneficial as it may correct your metabolic deficiency and improve your digestion. In any event I believe a natural cure would be less irritating on your digestion. Most pills contain a certain amount of acid which will only inflame your condition. AS for the cause it's excess acidity of the stomach acids which are responsible.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment