Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dad hates him but he has changed. What to do?

Okay. When I was 13 years old I acted stupid [you don't got to tell me] & I was into drugs and sex and all this stupid stuff. I lost my virginity to this guy & we continued having sex. Eventually, my Dad caught us on [on camera in the back of his store- I didn't know they had a camera]. So basically he HATES this guy. Well, it has been 3 years, and we have started talking again. Last night he asked me out to Applebees, he even said he would pay and he wouldn't mind if my Mom and son came. This is a totally different person than the other guy I knew- the other one would be thinking of ways for us to get alone. I really want to try this again, but take it slow. We both have kids [mine is almost 2 months, his is 2 weeks], and we have realized our mistakes. He has changed big time. We both are home schooled. Myself, so I can stay home and take care of my son. & him, because he has a full time job to support his. Sex isn't an option here, neither of us want another child. The question is how to get my Dad to let me go out with him? What do I say? What would help? & please, don't bash me for having a child by the time I was 15. I am doing a great job. I am planning on graduating and becoming a dental hygienist. My son isn't a mistake, just a large bump in the road- and this is not going to stop me from accomplishing my dreams- nothing will. It'll just make them more challenging & I can be twice as proud of myself in the long run. I've learned my lesson, & sex before marriage isn't going to happen. Say I am wrong all you want, but I am not even going to put myself in a situation where that will be possible. I am keeping it in public places and under supervision. :) Thanks,
--------------------
bless u may god HELP U! ANSWER MINE PLZZZZ XX http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment