Sunday, May 29, 2011

does this guy like me? : /?

his name is jason, and we met at a coffee shop n he works there. i just turned sixteen a few weeks ago and hes prob like 22 or 21 sumting like that. neway i wanted to get on the internet there and asked for help, he said i dont have a mac but i can try neway most of the time that i was there he was trying to help me get on the internet instead of doing his job. XD i noticed he kept smiling at me and he also offered me a free brownie ^^ i havent seen him in a while now until yesterday he saw me and im not sure if he remembered me but he smiled and i smiled back and he kept smiling and well he left cuz his shift was over :( i mite see him tomorrow cuz my aunts place is rite across it and i have to go for a dental appt. in her same building FML but who cares cuz i mite see him lol pls help :)
--------------------
It's not certain if he really likes you, he may think you're attractive or cute. I'd say you should try talking to him. It's a good sign he was willing to help you and was super friendly, but it kinda veers off since he just left without smiling or saying bye or something when his shift was over. I'd say to see how he reacts the next time you see him, if he remembers you, then he's def interested. Try talking to him or flirting back.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment