Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How can I convince my parents to take me to the orthodontist?

Ok long story short but I am 16 and I have really bad teeth that I know should have been taken care of years ago, but they weren't so now here we are. Well I really really want to get my teeth fixed soon but I know my family does not have a lot of money, that is why my teeth have basically been pushed to the back burner this long. I mean I know my parents are already spending $300 so I can go through drivers training but I feel that getting my teeth started with some treatment now would be the best time because in a little over a year I will be going to collage. I mean we do have dental insurance but it dosen't fully cover braces. Before you say that I should just wait and when I get old enough get a job and pay for my own braces (I am looking for a job right now btw) why don't you have a look at my teeth: See how bad they are, I am wondering why they have been pushed to the back burner for so long. I mean I guess they don't feel that my teeth are that bad, or because I don't complain of pain they don't think anything of it or what... Or they think that we don't have the money...
--------------------
If your parents don't have the money, then they just don't have it, you know what I mean? Maybe you could convince them to help you pay for them when you get your job?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment