Sunday, May 15, 2011

How can I search/assure for an expert gnathologist ?

Dear Dentists, I am suffering from exact TMJ dysfunction symptoms for at least 10 years after an unnecessary orthodontic treatment. In short of my mind, I am searching for best technically available and experienced professional and would like to know where they are globally at least informal broad sense. I may have treatment in Europe but not restricted to. Assumable that I don't know which directions/decisions to follow what should I look and care for related ?, please mentor me through. Thank you in advance for assistance. TMJ related symptoms: -ache, heat and straining at temple and around mandibular joints, -mandibular joint clicking, -ear fullness and stinging, -eye heat and initiated keratitis, -nape numbness, neck strain, can't yawn dental: -right maxillary rearmost molar fractured far ago while orthodontist was extracting ring on it. -right mandibular 2nd molar root canal open, -a lot of root canals throughout treatment. -mandibular molars arc may be slightly inward about left molars and bicuspid. -hollow color decay progressing from behind between central maxillary incisor teeth. -orthodontist haven't gave or mentioned about any retainer to use after braces being removed.
--------------------
My dentist was able to help me understand the root canal process very clearly to me. They should be able to answer your questions. If you can't find a dentist that can help, try finding one here: http://www.findgooddentist.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment