Friday, May 20, 2011

I am looking for a painless way to die?

I am severely depressed and just can't take anymore disappointments in life. I recently went to a dentist who completely screwed up and I can't afford to get my dental problems fixed. I can't even chew on one side of my mouth. And when I chew on the other side I keep hitting the area that she screwed up. I am tired and just want to be done. I am looking for a completely painless way. I don't have immediate plans to end my life. I am just considering it. It is my right and will do so when the time comes. I live on SSI and can't afford to live or help my situation. The government doesn't give me enough to live on and take care of my health needs. So now I am considering checking out. I plan on being cremated. I am looking into prepaid cremation. I want to not exist after I die. I just can't take anymore disappointments. I can't get help from anyone. I would need a cosmetic dentist to fix my teeth now. I can't afford that. It is not just my teeth. It is everything.
--------------------
A lot of people look for a painless way to die. Unfortunately, since suicide is a taboo in society, it's extremely difficult to get rational answers to this question. I've been depressed for a while and have finally realized that the way to know you're ready to die is not when you're sad (emotional), but when you're completely apathetic and logical. If you find yourself truly ready to die after giving yourself a good solid amount of time to think about it, then that's your decision. The only painless method I can think of would be a double-barreled shotgun (NOT a pistol) pointed at the brain stem. You want to take out the brain stem, because if aimed correctly, it's assumed you won't even hear the blast. Study diagrams of the brain, research shotguns, and really understand what you're doing. Honestly, if you can get someone to help you, you could take sleeping pills and have that person shoot you. Otherwise, you're likely to blow your face and and still live. That would be awful. Best wishes, and I hope you can find some sort of peace soon.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment