Friday, May 20, 2011

I want to get a tongue piercing. How can i get my mother to agree?

I am 16 and I am capable of getting my tongue pierced without my mother's consent but i don't want to do it that way because i want to be responsible about it. ( and i would prefer that a professional does it because I've done my research) I'm an "A student" and most people at my school wouldn't expect nothing like this from me but i don't care cause i wanna do this for me. My mom says its inappropriate. I'm more than likely gonna have to wait till I'm 18 or however old i gotta be to legally do it on my own. I'd also like to know how does the process work? (the tools used, how to know if the person isn't a professional, etc.) And which Tongue jewelry is the best because my research told me that people who have their tongue pierced have more dental problems like chipped teeth and pushed back gums(didn't really understand that one) (Speaking of the jewelry...can i get a soft, mushy type of design?)
--------------------
tongue rings are horrible for your teeth. they wear down the enamel and can chip off peices of teeth. if you MUST get one I suggest a plastic bar and ball thing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment