Thursday, May 19, 2011

I would like to know if my feelings are validated and maybe some suggestions on what I should do now?

A few months ago I met my boyfriend & soon started talking about our future together. He expressed that he was looking for a committed relationship & if I wanted the same. I moved out of a not-so-healthy situation in with him. I thought he was the one for me and me for him. I soon got clean from drugs with a lot of help & support from him. He bought me an iphone, as an incentive for giving up the drugs.& keeping in contact with my children and business. stuff.. I was working on myself harder than I ever had before in my life, making and going to doctor/dental appointments, counseling, volunteering a little at his work sometimes, changing my ID. I had just got done with getting all that established when he doesn't call me like he normally does on his lunch. When he didn't show up at home at his usual time I called him to make sure he was ok. He didn't answer right away so I left a concerned message for him to please call me when he can. About an hour later he called and said he was with the boys & would be home in a little while. He didn't get home until 1:00am, but at this point I had already sent him acouple texts with a little bit of an attitude. Anyways, after a little arguing (not a whole lot) he demanded thatt I give him the iphone back immediately which I did, He ended up taking my keys to get in the house and kicking me out in the middle of the night. When teh busses started running I went to my son's for a couple days to let things cool down. He was aware of this and when I asked to come back he said NO! He is being so cold blooded to me & I think he hates me. I honestly don't know what I did that would warrant him to take away my phone. I paid half the ph0one bill & the $80.00 for the two year warranty which he refuses to reimburse me. I had a pre-paid phone when we met and same # for four years. He thought it would be nice if I gave it to my son who didn't have one so I did.. I stayed clean for 65 days. I ltried to talk with him, but he would not budge at all or work with me. He just says that we are through. I am so confused by all of this. I don't know what to do. I cannot turn my feelings on & off like that with somebody that I care about. I have thought about this a lot & can't make any sense out of this. I want to know where I went wrong if I did and what some options are for me right now. How could he say all the things he said to me and build; me up with wonderful thoughts of a beautiful future with him & then the next day treat me like I really wrongged him. I'm sorry this is so long. I really need help and want to give as much information as I can in hopes of getting some GOOD ADVICE. and direction. thank you
--------------------
Has he been taking drugs??? Maybe drinking too much.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment