Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Please give me some advice; I feel so unloved!!!?

I'm in college & living at home. I don't have any friends and don't want any b/c I've had bad luck in the past. Therefore, I spend a lot of time at home. Well, since school started & before that I had to work, get ready for school w/doc & dental app., etc. I also go to therapy weekly, so I haven't been at home very much. I'm also kinda lazy & don't like doing chores. Well, usually by the time I get home (or before that..really) I'm sleepy & out of energy so I don't do chores often. However, I do some chores. I do laundry almost daily. I help my mom clean up a lot a couple times this week. Well, I just got home. I went to the dentist for a filling, work, study group for a test w/my partner for the test (it's an oral spanish exam), and the nail salon, which I haven't been to for about 3 weeks. I don't really care about my appearance but my nails...i guess b/c it's easy. I get in the door in a cheery mood and my mom brought me down I can tell she's upset even tho i had to go to all those places minus the salon which took less than an hour. she said she's sick, I told her i was sorry & fixed her some meds. she's laying down beside me and looks very sad=( it makes me want to cry. also, i tolds her i need a root canal & she hesitated then asked about the cost. that's it. OMG!!! she just started crying out of nowhere..just now! i told her i'd stay home all tomorrow be her nurse & clean. i'm honestly not looking forward to cleaning but i like spending time w/Mom.
--------------------
i am sorry that
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment