Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Atheistically speaking, is it possible to be a good parent if you're a crackhead?

My ex is a crackhead. He smoked crack when we were together and I left him because he would not have sex with me anymore. I have 3 kids with him and he never smoked it at the house or when he had the kids. Also he works and he has the same job for 10 years and he never misses work. He also owns his own house and car and pays his bills but he is addicted to crack. He has the kids now on weekends and he takes care of them( they are always clean and well behaved after i pick them up) and pays child support on time and also pays for other expenses when they come up (like dental work and stuff) but he smokes crack 2-3 times a week and he has been doing that for about 6 years. Should I be concerned about him having the kids on weekends? The kids love him and I don't want them not to see their dad. I think he is a responsible drug addict, do you think that is possible or am I being naive?
--------------------
I'll go with a no.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment