Friday, May 27, 2011

Should I enroll in a health Ins. Plan this year? It is that time again, and I don't know should I?

Last year we enrolled in Aetna hmo, a dental plan and vision. We pay 600.00 monthly, deducted from my husband's pay check bi-weekly. If we choose to not enroll can we get charity care? 600.00 more per month would be heaven sent. My husband never sees a doctor or dentist. our son is 19. I see 6 or 7 doctors a year. Maybe we should just pick the one with the lowest premium with a high deductible, since we never pay our current deductible. (we don't have the money to) Anyone have a clue what we should do?
--------------------
Maybe this could help your situation. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars. From Dental, Vision, Rx, Medical..etc. They even had my very affordable plan plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. All pre-existing conditions are accepted.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment