Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What can I do for a job after I graduate from college with a Biology/Chemistry degree and a Minor in Business?

I am a junior undergraduate student in college and planning to graduate in about a year or so. I am going to graduate with a multi-disciplinary business degree and a bachelor's associate degree in Biology/Chemsitry. The business degree is a BA degree in business which is about 30 credit hours of the basic business core. What kind of job can I get after graduation. I am planning to attend Dental School but it is very expensive and I don't know if I will get accepted. So I kind of need a PLAN B for after graduation. Maybe a job in a bank, some kind of health care, please help.
--------------------
if you don't want to continue school, consider a pharmaceutical sales rep (they make mad money and your background is perfect) you can do a lot with bio and chemistry especially in area's of research...if you plan on going to grad school you can probably get assistantships by doing research for your school
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment