Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What is counseling like? My wife asked me to go with her.?

You can look at my questions and see my recent problems. I hit my wife one time when I was out drinking. Subsequently, I received a DUI and now she wants me to go to counseling with her. I have my own dental practice and I fear that this will take away my work time that our family depends on. I don't really have time. I am busy and a man in my position should be expected to care for the health of others, not be subjected to some ridiculous shrink who thinks he/she can help. What is counseling like?
--------------------
You are an arrogant little twit for someone who hit his wife when he was drinking. You're just a dentist. Anyone who hits a woman is a horrible person. Go to counseling and find out why "a man in your position" found it necessary to hit your wife. Looking back at your questions, you're either drinking while on YA or you're a kid. This is NOT normal.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment