Sunday, May 29, 2011

Would you date a dentist or an engineer?

Hey guys! Some of you may think this is some shallow question but this is a real life situation. I would be very appreciated if you would give me an advise that you would give to your family member or a friend. Two guys asked me out and I have known them for few years and they are in a same level of friendship. Guy 1: 28 years old, 4th year dental student with 250 grand student loan, little bit childish but funny, and caring. However, he doesn't know that I know he had a sex buddy who is 19. Guy 2: 22 years old (same age as me), civil engineer, very nice and generous. Bad thing is that in the past, he had gone out with 3 girls who broke up with him because he was "too nice" and felt that they were taking advantage of him. I know i am very lucky to have both of them in my life. BUt being a nursing student who never went out with anyone, I would like to have a good first boyfriend. I like them both but don't know what to do. Thank you so much for reading! :-)
--------------------
Your kinda looking at the WRONG reasons to pick a boyfriend....
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment