Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I DESPERATELY need help?

So I've been on a gay social networking site for a while and recently two older men (both in early fourties) have been messaging me. Man 1 is a heavy, wealthy, successful, world travelled, good looking and nice man who I like. He hasn't been very pushy to meet me or anything, and has stated he likes to take his time in relationships - BIG PLUS. He also drives a white BMW and has an excellent career. He seriously could be a good sugardaddy. Man 2 - is a nice, very talkative, charming and relatable man. He's been talking to me for the shortest amount of time, but he already wants to meet up with me. I'm scared as hell because I really don't have any interest in meeting him, but I'd like to continue talking. He's plays the piano professionally and is also licensed to teach History in the state (aka, middle class). He is very charming... But isn't attractive to me. His financial situation probably leaves a lot to be desired and I need a sugardaddy. So my issue is, I need to get Man 2 in check and let him know I have no interest in persuing him. They're both into younger males, but Man 2 is especially into "slender" ones (ew? Peado much?) and I don't know what the hell he is expecting with me. I'm muscular and solid (not fat in any way shape or form, though. Don't get it twisted) and I have facial hair. He also likes young Asians, too I think (Eww. I'm certainly not Asian and ricequeens scare me). Seriously, if I'm going to be with a man in his 40s (I usually cut off at age 36) he better be LOADED. I need my man to pay for cosmetic surgery, for my education, for my Audi, for all of that. I'd really like dental implants, too. I've been blessed with natural nice teeth, but my mother got implants recently and they look amazing - if I got them at my age they'd be a very worthwhile investment. By the way, I'm 19, so these men aren't legally monsters. They're both probably sick *****, but everyone's got a price and if I can get a man to take care of my ***, I'll do what needs to be done!
--------------------
WOW
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment