Friday, May 20, 2011

The cost of a Diabetic Check up in the US?

I am a British citizen that has just moved to the US to work for 3 years. I have diabetes and have aetna medical and detal cover, that I am only supposedly have to pay $20 for each visit. Not to bad I thought. I broke my foot 4 months ago playing Football/Soccer and it cost me $120, even though i had medical insurance! I went to the dentist and it cost me $300, even though I had dental insurance! Back in the UK I had my Diabetic prescriptions and check-ups all for FREE, as well as health care alround. I would be very grateful if anyone can anyone can tell me how much I might have to pay on my first Diabetic check-up ? Thanks Andrew
--------------------
Andrew, it seems cheaper for you to fly back and done all the necessary test in UK.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment