Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How can I solve my independent life from my families issues?

I know I should probably go find some kinda of psychologist , but I'm going to give the compelete logical no drama what is going on in my life. I live a poor life with disfuntional parents who are poor who gave up on life ,and my father tore my mother down dragging her into complete poverty, and he never loved her . He has cheated on her many times. My parents they are so poor they can't get a divorce , and plus his name is on the mortage. My brother left home when I was 13 , and he was 18 going off into the military because he couldn't explain his mental problems to our mom ,and still til this day. I have stayed home, and here I am 24 years old now. I've gone into $7000 debt rut I have been selfless even bought a computer for my mom to do research on, and I am now on disability due to post tramatic stress syndrome from the trials and tribulations in my life. My mom and I still have the same fights, and I am always put down as if I'm just complete failure. I'm against her for one thing, and I know I haven't failed. I haven't had a chance. I stayed behind so I can take care of my mom because my brother hasn't come back since the time he joined the military. I am trying to survive to make it into the music industry with my musical talent. I havent had any luck. I need doctors , chiropractors ,and now a dentist. How can I ever afford this stuff due to debts ,and needs to spend because my check is going to on time credit card payments. Have I been sheltered so much and condimed so badly that I can't stand on my own two feet ? Is my mother wrong for sheltering me because I have noticed she fears the worst that I am failing. I want to leave home ,and find higher ground gain my success . I feel like I've been held back. I respect myself, and keep myself clean. I am not ugly to anyone. Even though I'm in debt ,and I wish I could have the things that I need more then any other material thing. My mom puts me down as if she can't afford it, and treats me like nobody needs a dental plan. I'm 24 and considering myself still young enough to get a better life that can get the debts paid off. I know life isn't easy ,and I know I don't want things just handed to me on a golden platter. I don't live for greed ,and material things I just want what I know people in life normal need. I need to resolve this issue some how.
--------------------
You are a 24 year old adult male and it's time to stop wallowing in self pity, stop blaming your parents and move out and get your own place. If you don't, you'll still be where you are when you're 40 and life will pass you by.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment