Saturday, May 21, 2011

Health Insurance for 16 and 19 year old.... which company and which plan?

I am trying to find health insurance for my sister and I. I have done some research on Humana, Blue Cross & Blue Shield and United Health Care, but I'm not really sure which one to pick. We are relatively healthy with no pre-existing health conditions and probably only get sick about once a year. We basically need the routine essentials, visit to the eye doctor once a year, dental cleanings every 6 months, and an annual visit with the gynecologist. Neither of us smoke, or are on prescriptions, and we don't need maternity leave or anything like that. I'm looking for something that won't make me broke since I'll be paying for it, but still provides adequate coverage, and for that just in case in accident the insurance will cover it so I don't go home with a bill for thousands of dollars...What would be the best company and plans to look into? Thanks for the suggestions! (BTW we are Illinois residents)
--------------------
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment